Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shibby!

Hey there, blog.

The other day was pretty bittersweet, the reason being I finished my favorite webcomic to date: Boy Meets Boy by K. Sandra Fuhr.  I came across it while surfing for results concerning the David Levithan novel of the same name (the book and the comic aren't related, though).  I started reading it and found myself smiling more and more. 

The comic centers around a gay couple, Mik and Harley, and their quirky friends (their evil incarnate landlady, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer obsessed boy band, Mik's slightly psycho ex, Harley's peppy sister, etc.)  Various situations arise, and a good times are ensued.  All the characters are so wonderful!  I want to give them all hugs.

If you're interested, the first strip is here.  I recommend you check it out.

All in all, I had a blast reading it.  Blogs are for sharing, no? ^_^ 

EDIT: Once again, I have found a hidden stash of BMB comics I have not yet read!  This happened to me once before, too... Hail, webcomic gods!  I'a go read them now... ciao!

No comments: