Monday, November 29, 2010

Acontecimientos

Hey there. I hope everyone had a nice November 26th, whether you celebrated Thanksgiving or otherwise. I've made three major accomplishments since my last post, namely:

(a) I finished Season 1 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which I've been wanting to see forever. I've heard so much about it, and I found that I liked it. I look forward to eventually watching the other seasons. For the record, Willow and Giles are currently my favorite characters and Buffy's mother reminds me of Susan Saradon (in a good way). It's pretty ironic that Anthony Head (Giles) is a magic geek in Buffy but abhors magic in Merlin, in which he's King Uther. (Have I mentioned that Netflix will have the second season of Merlin in January? Shibby!)

(b) I finally found the time over the long weekend to finish reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest. It had an excellent ending, which-- in light of the first two endings-- was very satisfying. Although Stieg Larsson regrettably isn't around to continue the series, this was as good a spot to stop, as far as the unresolved bits go. I love reading :)

(c) I submitted a college application! I feel pretty accomplished. Hopefully, I'll get accepted somewhere. If not, I'll probably swim to the UK. I actually want to do that either way. The next step, I suppose, is to commence the quest for financial aid. Ehh, those seas are vast.

Anyway, that's the scoop at the moment. It's been awfully cold out lately. I can't believe it's almost December. Where did 2010 go? That's the topic of another blog. Right now, English and science homework are a-callin'. Hasta lugeo, interwebs.

No comments: