Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We're Forever Young


Went to see The Academy Is... in San Francisco 10.19.08.  Rocking concert!  It was a small, pretty venue (general admission only) and it was awesome to be so close to the band.  Before the concert, a friend and I shopped around Union Square and went into all the neat, chic shops.  Very fun.  I saw that store called fcuk again.  Nice, nice.... I looked it up and it actually stands for French Connections of the United Kingdom.  Guess what?  David Bowie's son helped with one of their ad campaigns ^_^ Next time we'll have to go inside.

Next came pizza (omm nomm nomm) and we ran around like maniacs through a parking garage.  I saw Michael Guy Chislett poke his head outside the tour bus!  I made a total fool of myself, but he didn't notice me anyway.  My friend saw Jack the Camera Guy by the merch table, but I somehow missed him, as I was preoccupied with buying a bottle of water.

The starter bands were: Hey Monday, Carolina Liar, and We The Kings.  

All the pictures were on my friend's camera, but I did take that picture on the top with my cell phone.

Over all, GREAT concert, I highly recommend them live!

Santi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.