Saturday, March 28, 2009

Here comes the sun, little darling

This morning at the library it was so sunny and warm out.  It reminded me of last summer when I'd spend hours moseying through the central branch.  In the summer, there's so much time to read.  It's lovely.  Last summer I kept a list of the books I read.  I think I'll do the same thing this summer.

I have a huge craving to go downtown and loll around people watching.  I haven't been downtown since it was rather rainy, and it makes me sad.  Who knows, later I may just catch a bus and spend a few hours down there.  It's a possibility.  So many possibilities.

Mmm I could probably be wearing shorts right now.  I love it.  School's going to be awfully hard to concentrate on... but I mustn't acquire 'third quarter sluff-off', as my chem teacher would put it.

But I've got an April bus pass and my flip-flops and I'm ready to go.

Has anyone else noticed how quickly March speeded away?!  Time is going by too fast!

No comments: