Sunday, December 28, 2008

On to 2009

Seeing I'll be somewhere besides this lovely keyboard in the next few days, I'm going to wish you a Happy New Year's a little early.

I've never really made a New Year's Resolution before and right now I can't put proper thought into formulating one.  If I think up one, I'll let you know.  I like to think I'll say "like" less, but we'll see how that goes.  I'm much more eloquent when I type ^_~

In 2008 I read a lot of great books, saw a lot of great movies, went to a couple concerts, and finally cracked out of my anti-social shell some.  I saw Colorado and spent most of my summer hopping around buses and walking with sandy feet.  So much happened.  It's impossible to even begin pick out the highlights.  In all, I love my family, I love my friends, and I love where I live.  In the year to come, I hope to continue expanding myself and my horizons.  But the late hour is getting me sentimental. 

Where ever you may be, I wish you a New Year filled with much peace, love, and happiness!

No comments: