Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Una ardilla se baña. (A squirrel bathes.)

When I come home, I have all these resolutions as to what I'm going to do with my time.  I'm going to write, I'm going to ride the bike, I'm going to research topics for stories, I'm going to start homework early, etc.  As you may have guessed, this seldom gets done.  

I'm on the computer, bouncing between websites like a pinball.  One "oh, let me check this site really quick," lead to another, thus commences downward spiral.  Before I know it, it's dark and I have heaps of homework to do.  As a result, I work sluggishly due to lack of motivation, eat dinner, maybe watch Jeopardy!, take a late shower, do more homework, and go to bed feeling awful.  

I've really got to be more constructive with my time.  I mean honestly.  This is ridiculous how much time I'm wasting.  I hate not riding the bike; I miss swimming.  I feel awful.

No comments: