Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snippets

Lunch today was very zen.
It was a good day for people watching.
We've got wax paper made out of soy in the house now.
I hung Maxine's drawing on my bulletin board.
Spanish class makes me want to scream.
Before I die, I'm going to Heddon Street in London and taking a picture just like Ziggy Stardust.
I hope Time this week has got a Joel Stein article in it. 
My book came in at the library.  I'm looking forward to picking it up.
There's a hefty list of movies I want to see.
Collette wrote me a sonnet last night ^_^
We've got this Trader Joe's trail mix that's quite addictive.
There are beautiful red flowers in a vase next to me.
I can't believe it's December already.
Cali is all curled up in her bed, looking not unlike a cinnamon roll.
Our across-the-street neighbor has gone way overboard on the Christmas decorations.  Still, it's fun to look at.
I love my lipstick.  Jen likes lipstick as well, and it makes me smile.
I wonder what it'd be like to witness fall in a place where all the trees turn colors.  Here, it's mostly evergreens.
I love reading what other people post online.
Tomorrow is Friday.
This sweatshirt is so comfy.
I'm so thankful for all of my friends.  I love you all!
Andy Warhol is such an interesting man.
I rather want to see Australia.  Anyone seen it?  Good, bad, meh?
Meh is now officially in the dictionary.  I approve; my mother does not.
I'm very disappointed my Ziggy CD lacks the famous instruction: To be played at maximum volume.  It may be remastered, but grrr...
I'm pretty zen right now.
I love you, and I'm going to the library.
Until next time, I bid thee adieu.

-Kat

No comments: